1. Does Guthrie Express Trucking dispatch for other companies? Yes, we do.
2. Do I have to have my own DOT number and MC? Yes, you do. You will only need an MC if you do Interstate.
3. Do you dispatch for Intrastate and Interstate? Yes, we do both.
4. Do I have to have my own factoring company? Yes and No. You do have to have a factoring company, but if you currently do not have one, we work with a number of them, and we can get you a good deal and hooked up with one quickly.
5. Do I have to have my own insurance company? Yes, you do.
6. Do I have to have my own ELD? Yes, you do.
7. Do I have to give you access to our factoring company? Yes you do, as we must check brokers and customer's credit rating before we book the load to make sure they are factorable with your factoring company.
8. Will you need access to my insurance company? Yes, we will, as we have to do COIs for your broker packets.
9. Will you need access to my ELD company? Yes, we will, as we need to be able to track your truck and be able to see the driver's location and HOS, so we know how much time the driver has to pick up and/or drop off.
10. Will you need a copy of my MC letter? Yes
11. Will you look up my MC number and DOT safety rating? Yes, we will, we only dispatch for companies that do a good job, follow the DOT regulations and are concerned about safety.
12. If I employ you to dispatch for me, can I also dispatch myself when I want to? When you employ us to dispatch for you, we require that we are the only ones to do so, to make sure there is no confusion with the loads.
13. How old does my DOT/MC number need to be before you will dispatch for me? Must be a minimum of 75 days old.
14. Will you hire drives for my truck(s)? No, we will not.
15. Will you handle the maintenance for my trucks? No, we will not.
16. Do you dispatch Semi Drivers and Hotshot Drivers? Yes, we dispatch for both?
17. Will you dispatch for bumper pull trailers and box trucks? No, we will not.
18. What kind of trailers will you dispatch for? We will dispatch for flatbeds, 48'-53' vans, step decks, gooseneck flatbed trailers, and automotive trailers.
19. Do you dispatch for special permitted loads like over-dimension loads? We currently only dispatch for legal size loads only.
20. What states will you dispatch my trucks too? Any state you wish. As a dispatch only client, you will provide us a list of where you want to go and where you do not want to go. You will also provide us with acceptable minimum rates pers mile that you are willing to take.
21. Can I select certain states for you not to dispatch my trucks too? Yes, you can.
22. Do you do the broker packets for me? Yes, we do. We will find the load, work all the details out with the broker, do the broker packet, do the COI, check the broker/customer credit, sign the rate con, dispatch the driver and send you a copy of the rate con for your factoring records.
23. Can you also send all the paperwork to my factoring company for me after each load I complete? Yes, we are happy to factor for you, but can only do it if the factoring company that you use is one that we are approved to do so with.
23. What documents will you need from me to dispatch for my company? NOA (notice of assignment ) from your factoring company, W-9, MC letter, workers comp cert if you have workers comp, master insurance cert, and dispatch agreement/signature authorization.
24. What do I do if I am interested in talking to some one about Guthrie Expressing Dispatching for me? Please call 833-438-4968 ext 704 and ask for John.